GaSp-GalacticSniperGaSp-GalacticSniper

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

indian rock!(sitars) indian rock!(sitars)

Good

I think this is your best song, wish it was longer though. I think you could really go somewhere with this song though.

Waive (Not Finished) Waive (Not Finished)

OMFG

Lets be honest....

That was great, very very nice man, but you are right, something is wrong, i can't tell you what it is. I hope you find it, and that was one of the best songs i have ever heard in the techno genre anyway. Good job Cat, looking forward for more. I am impressed, keep it up though. Thanks for the link too....*Download*

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

OMG!

..............
I own a freaking Amiga!
...great beat too!

I love the song, it came back to me about 20 minutes ago when i was telling a friend about my Amiga i have...

SkyMarshall responds:

A fellow Amiga-owner :) I salute you. Got the A-500 with extra ram actually. Collecting dust though, it's broken for some reason. Glad you like the song man!

Frosty Frosty

Haha

I particularly don't like songs that have been made from other songs, but this one kinda made me laugh, nice job, you have good songs.

{F-777 vs. SoundBored} -Collab {F-777 vs. SoundBored} -Collab

love it!

i love this, mainly the high beet speed, ive told several of my friends to download it...love your stuff! keep it up

Syncronized-Zelda2 Remix Syncronized-Zelda2 Remix

go publish this!

i think that you should publish it...i mean its really good..just if you used a different name, i would buy it.