GaSp-GalacticSniperGaSp-GalacticSniper

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

I don't get it

I get the game, but i don't get people...
They tell you that it sucks because its not in first person, but what do they expect from a Browser game...Halo or something?

I thought you put far more effort into it than most other racing games, one major reason is, that you do not stop when you tap a car.

Ether War Ether War

Somethings

Overall this game is great, fast, and low demanding.. The game could of used multiple levels, or an endless mode... Good game, the amount of work you have done on this game, shows.

Going Up! BETA Going Up! BETA

Some bugs

Just like trying to move into a side of a block, and up, doesn't work so well. The music doesn't loop, you have probably noticed if you got to the boss...lol, but yeah, i am sure the next one will do good, sense it got better than 3....

4/5 from me

Renandchi2 responds:

thanks! This was just a beta, I plan to make a better version. I'm gonna start work today

Rpg Movement Tutorial 1.7 Rpg Movement Tutorial 1.7

You are a life saver, faved, and hope you make more, these are really helpful, nice stick guy too.. I have been looking for this, 5/5(so others will see it) and 9/10, because of the diangler thing, and how to use the wasd keys?

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Great

Great game, i always loved the games coming from your site = D
But it gets vary hard near the end.

Windows CRAP Windows CRAP

AHH!

AH! That is windows but i really dont like playing games that annoy the hell out of me, good job!

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

thanks.

windows sucks!

Attractors Orbit Attractors Orbit

Has good protental

add a few features like amount of water or what ever it was and some other things like backgrounds, sound, more stuff, and you got your self a good game
= ) good luck looking forward to it

TheCleverOne responds:

Sorry, but this isnt a game, its a beta

Armor Dude Armor Dude

all in all

all in all it was a good game, the up greats could of added more, but it was fun, good job on it, much better then i can do, after all i don't have flash.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

LOVED IT!!

this game really gets you into typing, its not like other D games were it kinda levels off and gets to be the same, this one will never get to be the same

Exhaustion Exhaustion

AH

I was braking a sweat.....god
couldn't get it above 800 or so
i think i pulled something