GaSp-GalacticSniperGaSp-GalacticSniper

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

....

LAMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Its over! = (

You did a great job on the flashes, I wish to see more of anything from you, as i am sure, it will be excellent.

This was by far your best one.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow

Great, at first because of the song, i felt it would have a different tone, and it did, yet, it was still great.. Better, you started them as a comical, but i could see that you were still trying to address a problem, even if slightly, i am glad this series has became more serious... This one made me cry...YES i admit it, so what, i am sensitive...my gf loves it, so ha...anyway.. keep up the great work, and it is sad it is going to end.

Fun With Fireworks Fun With Fireworks

I have to admit

that was kinda funny...lol

good job, being creative, could of been longer....but over all...passes

peanutfoot932 responds:

Thanks. The only reason I didn't make it longer was because I wanted to get it out for July 4th.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Wow.

First, I loved the entire series, it is wonderful, I like how they are different, but still try. I was getting a little mad at you in the beginning how he didn't want to be with her, avoiding her. Near the end though, I forgive you, it is great, I recommend this to everyone i know. Keep up the good work, I hope you get better on your English. Can't wait until the 4th one.

Stickman VS The Box 2 Stickman VS The Box 2

Not bad

Okay, it made me laugh, and I know it isn't easy making a flash video, you have potential. Make it longer next time and have him do more.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

Well...

Even though I tend to score harsh on submitions with real pictures included in it, you got a 9/10. I would say that is great, there were only a few things that could of helped the video even more. You should have used subtitles, the replay button, could of been more visible. That is about all the flaws in the Flash Movie. I have seen better, but then again, not everything is about graphics, as long as you can stand them. = )
-GaSp

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Couldn't help but to rub the lamp.

I almost forgot there were no words..it was that blended with the music. You also stuck vary well with the aladdin theme. The begining could of used some more work, but you had no time = / Nice replay button too ^^.

My New GirlFriend My New GirlFriend

Good

--Review--
Over all it was good, and funny, chris is really messed up in his head, but this movie is good, good flow, good voice acting, and over all i gave it an 8.
--Improvements--
The art was the only thing wrong with the movie, but you have great potential.
--GaSp--

LiLg responds:

see i don't so much mind you saying the art was bad but give me a reason to back that statement up. thanks for the review reguardless :)

Under Judgement Under Judgement

good man goog

really describes the under judgment section of new grounds, it can be brutal.

Magical Trevor 4 Magical Trevor 4

good

i have liked the vary first one better then all of them, but this one is my second fav. thanks...make the songs more cheatchy....good luck